- miCare manages the clinic for each Plan Sponsor for a monthly administrative fee. There is no mark-up or hidden charges.
- All clinic costs are invoiced on a pass-through basis.
- Doctors, practitioners and nurses are trained in the miCare clinical philosophy; prescriptions are purchased at wholesale; labs are furnished and billed at contract rates.
- Ongoing monthly expenses include: staffing costs, medical supplies, prescriptions, some office supplies and administrative fees.
- Initial facility costs vary depending on space requirements. Some organizations use current space with modifications, others renovate or construct a new facility. Space is needed for 2 exam rooms, a small lab, bathroom, doctor's office, and reception area.
- Because there is little-to-no wait for appointments, no waiting room is needed!
miCare's experienced management staff will handle the details so you can focus on healthy employees and a healthy bottom line.
- Clinic design, building and set-up
- Recruiting and management of providers
- Practice management software
- Clinic hours based on client and member needs
- 24/7 online portal for appointments, health risk assessments and electronic health records
- Communication strategies and health plan design that encourages and drives utilization of your miCare clinic
miCare manages clinics for single organizations and shared clinics for multiple organizations. Whatever the need, miCare offers the experience and flexibility to offer the right solution.
- Single employers/Health Plan Sponsors with 300 or more employees
- Multiple organizations in the same location may partner for a single clinic
- Opportunities for multiple clinic locations
- Spread the expense and increase the convenience
Easier access to care, reduced costs, and a positive impact on health —
- 15-25% on office visits
- 8-12% on prescription costs
- 5-10% in lab costs
- 50-75% employee loss-of-work time
- 61% on office visits
- 23% on prescriptions costs
- 32% in lab costs
EBMS' 4-year trend for its health plan has increased cumulatively by only 2%.